Break out the black ties and evening gowns for the 2015 Black Tie Affair, scheduled for Saturday, May 9, 2015 at 6 pm at L'Auberge Casino Resort.
Nearly 400 guests are expected to attend. Make sure you're one of them!
Purchase a ticket today
2015 Black Tie Affair Entertainment
- The Congressional Budget Office estimates that 31 million Americans will remain uninsured by 2024, including many who live in states that have chosen not to expand Medicaid coverage as permitted under the new health care law, such as Louisiana. The rate of uninsured adults has only dropped about one-half percent in our state, indicating that most who have signed up through healthcare.gov were previously insured and shopping coverage through the government program for subsidy incentives.
- Many of these people are hard-working citizens, who need every dollar they earn to provide for their families and cannot afford the additional expense of rising health care costs. The community needs your support. Become a sponsor.
- The Calcasieu Community Clinic, which is the beneficiary of the 2015 Black Tie Affair, serves more than 2,750 patients in the community and provides close to $500,000 in much-needed medical services and pharmaceuticals to underserved patients each year.
- The entertainment alone is worthy of a ticket!
- Our silent and live auctions feature a large variety of prized items including trips, artwork, fine dining, and fun for the kids. It's one of the finest auctions you'll find.
The event will kick off at 6 pm with a silent auction and then continue with an elegant dinner and live auction.
Following dinner, the evening's musical entertainment, Rory Partin and his Big Band will take the stage. Rory's soulful emotion and pure love for music and performing is immediately evident in his live shows. If you enjoy Harry Connick Jr., and Michael Buble, Rory Partin is up to that standard! Originally from Lake Charles, Rory's music has been influenced by some of the all-time greats such as: Ray Charles, Bing Crosby, Louis Armstrong and the Doobie Brothers.